Morning Sickness

Hi Everyone,

I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Here i was smirking to myself that I wasn’t having any morning sickness or feeling pregnant, and now it’s hit full force. :frowning:

Not throwing up yet, but if this continues, I may be.

Any tips on handling the nausea and blood sugars. Eating is just about the last thing on my mind… at the moment… but of course, that isn’t an option! And I shall have to force myself…

The only thing that appeals just now is sipping iced water…

Bubbles and Zantac! That combo brings it down about 30%, but I don’t there is anything that will get rid of it completely.

For the first 13 weeks I LIVED off of cold diet Crush and navel oranges - I still have a few cases of the diet soda. Not sure if it was the citric acid in there or what but that was the only thing I could handle.

Before getting out of bed grab a saltine cracker and sprite zero, that usually help me !!! Hope it works for you !

im 9 weeks today and my morning sickness has been going on 2 weeks… i agree when u say food is the last thing on your mind. even the foods i love now make me want to gag. but my advice to you is dont run on an empty stomach it only makes it worse. i keep some diet 7up , some gingersnaps and some saltine crackers next to my bed. i also found that freezing some cantaloupe and eating it in the morning helps.

morning sickness ha mine is all day sickness i feel like im on a rollercoaster. ya im on insulin too.
the nurse mentioned to me about some wristbands that help with nausea maybe you should check into that, i think i am on my next apt?

do you find the acupuncture to help?