My first tudiabetes blog-my top ten

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals.

The ten:

1. I have electronic componenets and other modern stuff that have hand made doilies ont them. Some of them my great-grandmothers

2. i love to quiilt and make dolls–well I haven’t really met a craft I don’t like except cross stitch.

3. I love belly-dance–tribal style best–but love it all

4. I have a favorite fabric designer–Hoffman

5. I know what a lucet is and use it–just got two new ones

6. I suck at taking pictures

7. I hate to drive—will somebody PLEASE invent the transporter technology soon…I want one for home use! Beam me there someone(and back again please)!

8. I love music–my collection is very ecclectic–classical, world, hard rock, jazz…u name it I got some …

9. I like to read books on quantum physics, string theory, chaos, the gloden ratio,etc…

10. Been married 30+ years to my high school sweetheart and still love him…he’s my rock! Great dada, helped me as this needlephobe cried my way through my first shot. Learned how to do infusion sets and talked me through those…well, you get the idea! :slight_smile:

I tag the facebookers all, why should only six have fun?!

Quilting, doll-making, and lucets all… kewl. I haven’t done dollmaking (ceramic), but I have designed a couple of teddy bears and other stuffed animals, and when I can get there, I’m fond of renfaires (not quite a renrat or a playtron, and haven’t had the opportunity to go to ANY of my local faires for some time :frowning: ).
Are you subscribed to equilter.com’s alerts? (They have new sales on quilting fabrics every week…)

The Renfaire we were making our new costumes for was cancelled, so we are now looking for one a little farther from home…prob in Sept. in California.

I amnot subcribed to equilter.com…willhave to go find it—thanks!

I understand several of the CA faires went down the tubes in the past few years… was it Southern Pleasure Faire that folded, and RPFI bought out by REC? I’ve not been too active recently, but I’m on Yahoo!groups rencostumer, Margospatterns, italianrennaissancecostuming, elizabethanclothing, and courtesans lists.

I’ll have to go dig up my yahoo password and go take a look, I am on

http://tribes.tribe.net/elizabethan_clothing and
http://tribes.tribe.net/renfairehistorysnobs