New here and willing to help

If anyone needs help on figuring out how to get a pump through their insurance, or even better - the pump and continuous glucose monitor, I am more than happy to offer my expertise. I am involved in both the pump and insurance world through my Job, and I have many years of experience in helping people.

Dont hesitate to contact me here or via email at gellmana@gmail.com

Hey, I may need to get some help w/ getting CGMS. I am currently awaiting a decision, but I am pretty sure they are going to deny it. I haven’t been in the hospital since 2004, my last year of A1c results have been between 6.7 and 5.6, and I (on paper) seem to have pretty good control. So basically I am going to be appealing when they deny it. I have some hypo unawareness, but I test so often I catch it (up to 12 times per day). Thanks for your help. I read on one of hte forum posts that you have the CGMS, so it’s nice to know that you were able to get it approved.

Hi Adam!
I could probably use your help. I am just about to appeal my insurance’s decision that denied me coverage both of a Minimed pump and a CGMS. My doctor is in the process of writing a letter in the next few days. Do you have any advice?
Thanks a bunch!
~Aspen