No one with diabetes should ever feel alone. Make it happen

nice badge, pup!

just want to mention our chat room, open 24/7/365 now. I've seen a variety of folks coming to chat who have needed some immediate advice, and they've been helped.

Wow I really like that photograph. It sums up in a few lines what a lot of people here experience. While I am very lucky to have comprehensive insurance to cover a boat load of glucometer strips, I am never far away from realizing that I am in the minority.

I've said this elsewhere, but 2% of what I have learned about managing diabetes came from the medical establishment. 49% came from self study and the other 49% from RIGHT HERE. This community is a priceless resource.

Thanks Judith ;)

Here's our latest FB post. Please share!

Linda has type 2 diabetes and lives in Ontario, Canada. This is what #TuDiabetes does for her, in her own words: "This is where I come to relax. This is where I come to meet up with friends who are true and supportive. This is where I come to be with those who "get it", and this is where I come to offer support. TuDiabetes is a great place to connect, to share, to support and to learn, all the while meeting new people the world over and making lasting new friends! This is my second home!"

Oh, and Linda... you look great! Love you in red ;)