Ping vs. Vibe

I’ll believe it when I see it… But keeping my fingers crossed that you’re right!

A likely story....the rumor that it is about to be approved by the FDA has been circulating for a few years.

I just sapoke to an Animas rep last week and she told me beginning of next year. And I thought the big hurdle was FDA testing.

The skeptic commenting again.......I have also been told such a thing, next year, a few months, soon, depends on speed of FDA. Best just to wait, wait, and wait until it actually happens. I originally got the Animas, in 2009, because I was told that the integration of Animas and Dexcom would soon occur. Still waiting.

Hi, all,
Just found this post when googling the difference myself. Just got an email that Vibe is now FDA approved and will be available in the US starting in January. I have just one major complaint: Why when we gain one thing (CGM) must we lose another (remote)?! I can't find a single pump that offers me everything I want. Sigh. Time to get inventive!! And stick with my Dexcom & Omnipod for now. Sigh again...