Post op day 2

thankfully I have not been in a lot of pain. I have been keeping up with my pain medication taking something every two hours so the pain has been manageable. At the moment I am hurting pretty bad and waiting for the painkillers to kick in. Saturday I am supposed to change the dressing but I am here alone and have no one that could come over and help me so tomorrow I am going to see my GP Dr., Dr. Anderson and he is going to look at the incision as well as redress my shoulder. I do not know yet if they were able to do the repair and entirely with the scope or if they had to go in and open my shoulder up. I do though a lot of times rotator cuff repairs cannot be done with scope they have to open. I have been dozing on and off all day today. It is really hard to do anything when it takes forever. It took me 20 minutes to get a T-shirt on today. I am not looking forward to having the dressing change or physical therapy on Monday. I just hope the painkillers will take away most of the pain when that happens tomorrow and Monday. The painkillers and kicking and am starting to feel drowsy, so I am going to go lay back down and see if I can get some sleep.

Hi Cody,
How is it going? Did everything go ok at the Doctors and with the physio?