Safest location for pump on my body?

Keeping it in the same spot really worked for me. When I first started to clip to my pants I knocked it into everything. Now (when I do notice) I seem to be very careful about that side of my body when I am walking. I know you guys dislike the skins but I would wear it until you do get “used” to carrying on the belt. Nothing like a big old scratch across the pump to remind you of that time when you were trying to learn to carry it on your pants (I know that scratch would “haunt” me for the further life of the pump) For some reason scratches on my pump, no matter how old it is, drive me CRAZY!

Durability is a relief!

Maybe next time I will try longer tubing. I really need to look into this baby sock idea haha I don’t want to cut a hole in my clothing… it would grow and I would start to lose things or something.

I bought the diabetes one with the hole & I never run the tube thru the hole. I have one of the spi-pockets also that you can put on a regular belt.

Hahaha - It’s really more of a camisole than a bra and now I’m so comfortable with it, I would feel weird without it!

The spibelt company has a belt where the pouch has a hold so you don’t have to worry about the zipper. We love it. The belt itself is soft. My son wears it day and night.

Ladies,

I was at a dinner function - dress-up type. Guys had to wear jacket and tie. Across the room, a person I did not know, reached in her collar, pulled out her pump, punched the buttons, and put it back. So much for “hand down shirt.”

The other point to protect my pump, I have an over-sized case. I put the face of the pump toward my body and use the belt clip as a cushion spring to protect the pump from bumps like a leaf spring.