Submit a Summer Photo...Community Summer "Shots"

Impressive having your toenails match your craft! A lot of us don’t pay much attention to those details.

How can you be THAT close to the pot of gold and not even TRY to track it down? Maybe you sent that little kid ahead on that very mission?

1 Like

This is the dumb stuff I have to wake up to at that leetle 'ouse ina country … every dang morning! Poor Me!

6 Likes

I’ve never seen a white squirrel before!

I know, my 6yo seriously wanted to track it down but I am inherently lazy. :slight_smile:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a white squirrel either…

http://www.untamedscience.com/biodiversity/white-squirrel/

Wow those are awesome pics. Would love to drink coffee and watch that show every morning. Morning is for coffee and contemplation.

1 Like

We have 10 or so squirrels in our yard each morning, but none quite as beautiful as that one. No white ones here in VA, only the brown kind…beautiful in their own right, but nothing like that one…it’s quite the species!

Wow…an albino squirrel!!!

Isle of Mull, Scotland

6 Likes

Mt. Lassen from Boiling Springs Lake, Lassen Volcanic National Park

6 Likes

Shrub roses from my garden, so prolific this year!

3 Likes

Just beautiful! I can almost smell them!:smile:

1 Like

Catskill Mtn afternoon

Rose Hips bush
Just finished a relaxing week up here.

2 Likes

Near Exeter and Hespeler Ontario there is a branch of mutated white squirrels - the same way regular bunnies and foxes and bears mutated to white critters in the winter habitat. They are NOT albino’s and have ‘normal’ eyes (not red). I’ve attached a blurb about Exeter’s big claim to fame but the white squirrels really began around Hespeler which is only a few kliks from our ‘other’ place. I only saw that REALLY white squirrel a couple times and see the ‘dirty-white’ squirrels around Exeter at times, but we named that particular white one Blanche Du Bois. Thought you might appreciate that. Also most of those pictures have been ‘featured’ on the local TV news/weather photo’s. I have a couple clearer pics of the hummingbirds and orioles that I couldn’t find the day I posted these.

2 Likes

Thank you Bikette…interesting bit of information. It indeed does not have red eyes!
Live and learn!!
Apologies to Blanche.

Great shot of that hummer. I took 200 photos oe morning on Vancouver Island to get one decent shot.

20170821_195808

In the Great Smokey Mountain’s for the eclipse

1 Like