Supply case for use when walking?

Thanks but I walk dogs on our long driveway and need to be able to carry stuff. Thanks fo rthe advise!

I’m sure nothing is wrong with it! I’ll check it out but will prob go with one that I like at walmart for a good price!

Those are my two favorite stores!!!

you don’t know about coach do you…cost a arm and a leg
could buy tons of insulin with those purses! Knock offs work just as well.

I love walmart too. :slight_smile:

Their great! Them and target are great!! I’m acutally going to both of them this afternoon after work :slight_smile:

I agree! Personally, my opinion is they sell for their name. Its not like their bags do any different of a job then any other brand!

There is a web site called Pump wear and it has a variety of pouches, frio cooling packs, all sorts of diabetic supplies. They were founded by a woman whose daughter was diagnosed with type I, and subsequently her 2 sons were diagnosed. Lots of pouches for the little ones, but I have purchased several items from them over the past several years. It is worth looking at - it may even give you ideas. Nancy

Thank you!

Hey what to you think of this? I think i’ll get this one! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001M0O8OQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

They are nice looking and appear to be functional in size too.

Amanda …you don’t expect ME to be : " trendy " ?..I am old fashioned , old country gal , OLD and frugal ?? …I even use this fanny pack, described earlier in this discussion in places like Rome Italy , Disney World USA ,Kelowna, wine country of my province , big city of Vancouver BC, Canada and capitol of our province Victoria , Canada …it gets me there :wink: meaning across the finish line, ha, ha …HI kiddo :wink:

I ordered one of these. I think i'll like it and its a great price! I ordered purple!