Survey: patient satisfaction with medical record keeping

Below is a message from a Master’s degree student who’s conducting research on patient satisfaction with medical record keeping. It’s a topic that many of us don’t think about much, but medical record keeping affects the care we get, and is therefor very important! I took the survey myself, in about 2 minutes. Take a look…

Hello, my name is Nicole Sesser, and I am currently a student in the Master’s degree program for Nursing at Southeastern Louisiana University. I have gained approval from the administrators of this site to post in the forum, and I would like to ask if you would take just a few minutes of your time today, to complete a short survey, which I am collecting as partial requirement for my course. This survey is designed to determine which patient population is most satisfied with the use and implementation of the electronic health record. From the results, I aim to be able to discern which population would most benefit from the use and implementation of electronic health records, as it is becoming a staple through the field of health care. The survey will be open until November 15, 2015, and I greatly appreciate your participation. Please click this link to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8JF2VVM