Switching from Omnipod to TSlim X2 today, any tips?

That also is my understanding.

Note that in my last shipment (just a couple weeks ago) there were 2 additional flyers in the shipping box describing the tlock which they said I would get in the next 90 day order.

I’m not on the T Slim but have used the OmniPod and then used other pumps with tubing. Just tuck the tubing in your pocket, underwear, or under your clothing. You can gently loop and tape it to keep it out of the way. It’s really no big deal, especially if your infusion set is on your abdomen or backside. The few times I’ve used my arms the tubing was annoying but a bit of tape was all that was needed.
Don’t try wearing the infusion set longer than 3 days. The continuous flow of insulin through the site sets up all kinds of local reactions in the skin and down the road could easily cause big problems.

Best of Luck!

@Jane_Vaugh - Thanks for the tip! I’ve had good success the first few days here in tucking. Taping too is a good idea I want to try-- first couple of sites have been on abdomen, but I want to expand out to arms as well.

So far so good!

I bought Amazon.com for my Dexcom G5 receiver. It works great. Make sure you clean the surface well with alcohol prior to installing the adhesive patch. The adhesive is very strong but it won’t adhere properly to even a slightly oily surface.