T:Sets

Hey all! I have just sent in the initial paperwork to get my hands on the t:slim. Woot!

Right now I am on the Ping and have used the inset for the entire time. I love the all-in-one design and how convenient it is to have the set, tubing, and inserter in one handy little puck that I can chuck in my purse or desk drawer :)

I have been intrigued by the t:set's connection point to the t:slim. Does anyone have pictures of all the pieces of the t:set? (does the tubing come separately?

How do you insert it? (automatic vs.manual)

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Mary. I've been on the pump for 5 days now. I've never pumped before. And I have to say I love it so far. I use the Comfort 13mm inset. It's a manual insertion. But I don't mind it at all. And it's been great so a far.

Check out their site to see the 4 that they recommend. I think only one on the site is an auto insertion. The rest are manual. They have the Lure Lock on the cartridge. So if you use an inset you like already that has the Lure Lock then you're already good to go.

Congrats! Hope to have the Tslim in the next couple weeks. Insurance just approved. My first time pumping and my first pump! ;)