Thanks to our volunteers!

You may not think about it much, but to make TuDiabetes possible, a lot of people volunteer many hours of their lives. Since Dec. 5 is International Volunteer Day, we want to take a moment to thank them all:

• Our Administrators: MelissaBL (lead admin), Kristin, Scott and Teena. From keeping the community safe from spammers, to bringing back conversations that stray off topic (or topics that get a little too intense for their own good), the admin team is central to making sure TuDiabetes continues to be faithful to its community values.

• Our moderators: a fantastic group of people who assist the admin team anonymously, keeping an eye on Forum topics.

• Our Care Team: a group of members who make sure new members don’t go without a hello, a welcome message and/or getting directed to where/how they can make the most of TuDiabetes. Also this is a group that is there to offer an extra dose of support whenever one of us needs it.

• Our DHF Ambassadors: nearly two dozen individuals throughout the world that help get the word out about the community and help connect people touched by diabetes in their own towns/countries.

• Our Content Committee: a team that has helped creating content in the community throughout the past year.

THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for all you do. YOU make TuDiabetes possible and YOU help connect people touched by diabetes so that more and more of us no longer feel alone.

If you are not currently a member of any of these teams and would like to join, don’t hesitate. Watch this video for more details about each of them.

thanks to every one for keeping this web a great place for diabetics to share :slight_smile:

Thanks to everybody who makes TuDiabetes as it is possible. :slight_smile:
So are so grateful to have you on board…

Thanks to all that makes this great site possible!

I want to thank all the members!! Without you guys, being an admin would. be. the. most. boring. job. ever.

/wink

In all seriousness, I’m grateful for the opportunity to be part of something that has changed lives for the better!

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks…

To all the members…You Rock!!!

including the gals, I am sure …a wink from me too :slight_smile:

but of course!! I would never get caught excluding the womenfolk!

Love to all the members and a big thank you to Manny and Andre… and all the fab’ admin’s and volunteers! :slight_smile:

You are all very cool !!
Great community and lots of very interesting information for body and mind !!
THANKS !!!

Big hug from Belgium
Nicolas

ya i know i’m awesome:) haha just jokes
there are so many wonderful people on this site. everyone is amazing