The kid I use to be

I use to be soo energetic. Always happy. Then my life was forever changed… I thought I could make it all on my own. Knowing in 17 months I will be moving off to college. All by myself. Scary thought… And now facing a new hurdle I might have just created… Soo much to think about and soo much stress. Knowing I coulda prevented this. Time will tell…

mind sharing what you could have prevented?

Pushups are a good way to blow off steam when you are stressed out but, since you just had surgery, that's probably not gonna work. When I had surgery, the last thing the operative nurse said before I went out was "walk, you'll get better faster" or something like that and I tried it out, very tenatively at first, as my guts felt very unstable, but just around the block and I think it helped me recover pretty fast. The dog was really happy, being walked like 4x/ day. She's probably like "what the hell happened?" since then.

Hey Kelsey, I haven’t ever commented on your posts before but I want you to know that i read all of them. Yours are some of my favorite to read and I just want you to know that there are a lot of people that clearly care a lot about you. And I for one get so excited every time you clear a hurdle. You are a very smart courageous girl.