Update!

Sorry I haven’t replied to my last discussion.
I had heart surgery on Friday and kinda been out of it.
11staples and 20 stitches later I’m home and doing good.
Just tired and sore.
My life revolves around pain pills and blood sugar checks but I’m as good as I can be with having surgery.(:

Yikes! That's really hard! I had surgery (umbilical hernia repair...not as hair raising as a heart procedure!) in October and remembered the OR nurse saying "walk, you'll recover faster" right before I passed out from the anesthetic so I walked the dog *a lot* while I was getting over it. The first few times, I was going "don't poop, I can't pick it up!" to the little varmint. But it made me feel better to get out, get air, etc. Get well soon!

Glad to hear you are doing well. Take things steady for a bit, you need to recover from major surgery. Hugs, Maureen

What type of heart surgery did you have? Just out of the blue? Frightening.

Glad you're home. Rest & heal well. Hope you're feeling better very soon.

Glad ur home now! I hope u get to feeling better each day

Kelsey, I’m glad you’re able to take pain meds
now. Was the ride home as bumpy as you expected?

Oh goodness, Kelsey! Is no wonder you have been so overwhelmed lately... you have had a ton of scary events thrown your way. Hang in there, girl! Sending positive vibes your way for a speedy recovery.

Yowza. That really bites. I'm glad you are ok. We always give people a pass on posting to tudiabetes while they are having surgery.

I'm sure that this has been weighing on your mind these past few weeks. I hope your world looks up a bit now. Keep telling yourself you are going to be ok, that you can be healthy and happy. And before you know it, it will be real and you will wake up to a bright cheerful sunny day.

Kelsey I am so glad to hear that you are home and recovering. I understand the life revolving around pain killers. You just work at getting better. You will be in my prayers.

So sorry, Kelsey. Bad enough to have go through that once, but every few years!

Wow, Kelsey, you had said you were dealing with a lot of things, but I had no idea. Glad you are home and recovering. You are an amazing young woman, do you know that?

Glad you're "just" tired and sore. Wish you a quick and easy recovery!!

I wish you well. You seem to be much too young to be dealing with heart surgery! Take care of yourself.

My aunt has something like that and, like you, goes in for a "tune-up" every couple of years. A couple of times ago, people apparently came from all around the world to watch whatever the procedure was, as it was something fancy. You are extremely tough!

Yes you are tough you young strong, pretty lady. You are in my prayers!!

God bless,
Brunetta

It sure doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong. It sounds a lot more like you are doing the best you can under tough circumstances. I am sending you all the "get well vibes" I can muster.