Time to Laugh!

I've been stressing like crazy trying to keep my school work stellar, my dancing strong and blood sugars steady these days. Lucky for me I came across an amazing Facebook group that took me out of my panic. It's called "Type 1 Diabetes Memes". I highly recommend you check them out. They make new memes every single day!

What is a meme you ask? Well this is what Wikipedia (Most reliable resource on Earth) said "an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture." A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures"

They made me laugh and I need to share some of my favorites with you! So sit back, relax and escape reality.

One I created myself!

If you’re itching for more memes check out my blog at A Diabetic Ballerina and keep on laughing!

-Exit Stage Left

Great post Catherine! Thanks for brightening the day w/ some humor :)

Hahaha thanks Bradford! Sometimes I just need to be goofy!