Vibe Upgrade - Am canceling mine

Very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to share info and impressions, Jtq. Much appreciated!

Jeffy, you can see your BG, your IOB, and 1-24 hr trending. Just push the 'lightbulb' button on the top of the pump, and it takes you to the last cgm screen you were looking at when it timed out. You can use the up/down arrows to scroll through the current cgm status screen, 1 hr, 3 hr, 6 hr, 12 hr, and 24 hr graphs.

Hi Shelby!

I was hoping for something next to the battery icon on the main screen. There is some unused real estate on the screen, and it'd be good to have that there too, but thank you for that tip!

I was referring to the screens on the pump. Once I get into them, there is (just checked it) a 5 second delay on getting out of it.

So here's what happens:
I get an alarm, and I push the OK button, and it takes me to the CGM screen, and I'm stuck there for the 5 seconds before I can OK out of it.

I think I'll read the manual. I think that's why they put it in the box.

All of these complaints are minor. Kind of like having the light switch for your car on the steering column instead of the dashboard.