Vote for @TuDiabetes for #Health Shorty Awards! (before Friday, Feb. 5)

Thanks to your support, TuDiabetes is one of the finalists in the Health category of the Shorty Awards.

Now we’re in the finals, we need your help one last time.

If you’ve already voted for @tudiabetes (nominations received until last week are being counted as votes), there’s no need to vote again unless you want to update your reason. But you can help telling everyone you know to vote for us.

If you haven’t yet voted for TuDiabetes, please take a minute to do so. You have until Friday, February 5 at noon EST to vote to help select the winner for each category.

All you need is a Twitter account and visit:
http://shortyawards.com/category/health
or go to Twitter and tweet:
“I vote for @tudiabetes for #health Shorty Award because…”
followed by the reason for your vote (all votes need to include a reason to count as valid votes).

Please vote for @tudiabetes and tell everyone you know on Twitter to do the same. We can win this award to continue to gain more visibility for the diabetes cause.

I did, I did, I did! It’s easy - please everyone - JUST DO IT!

C’mon people! This will only take a few moments of your time and shine a light on the BEST resource for info on Diabetes. They need some more votes so add yours today, tomorrow and again the day after.
You guys rock!

Please, if you haven’t already joined Twitter, join today and vote for us! Just click on “twitter, join the conversation” in the blue box to the right. We have a lot of fun on Twitter. You know how much TuDiabetes has helped you. now show your love for our community!

Voted! Thanks to all the caring people who make TuDiabetes what it is. You all are truly life savers!