We COME TOGETHER by World Diabetes Day! “If each person helps another person, the world will change”

Dear TuDiabetes Friends

I come to you for help! I believe, it is crucial that our community comes together and take ownership of the wonderful opportunity of doing something really BIG: As you might know, We have less than 14 days to reach our 20000 Big Blue Test entries in order to raise $100,000 for people with diabetes in need. BECAUSE OF THE NOV. 14th DEADLINE, we need to act fast!

I also want to present to you the video we did for the Big Blue Test grantee in Haiti. Please take few minutes to watch the work we could help make possible if we reach our goal.

2012 BiG Blue Test diabetes grantee: FHADIMAC, Haiti

http://youtu.be/H4n4b5g1xRc

I am so proud of this video. I wish you could been in Haiti with us to realize first hand how important it is that we are able to raise the funds to help nonprofits like FHADIMAC. The video the best next thing I can give you as a good reason to step up! It shows among other things, the power of coming together in helping ourselves and helping others: the element behind our program, and how we can help people empower themselves and others... I believe it is a strong statement to why it is important we do whatever its in our power to reach our goal so we can raise the $100000 Roche has committed for these charities.

I come to you to ask YOU to PLEASE STAND UP and DO THE BIG BLUE TEST! In fact, IF HALF THE COMMUNITY COMES TOGETHER ON THIS, WE RUN NO RISK OF MISSING OUR GOAL!

What to Do?

1. DO THE BIG BLUE TEST: Do it once or take the chanllenge and do it everyday. It will make a difference. Each test equals a live saving donation of $5 to these charities: http://www.bigbluetest.org/faq/.

2. SPREAD THE WORD | Enlist your Friends/Family/Community: Write a blog-article, contact your local newspaper, send an email to all your contacts, use Intagram. Twitter, facebook to engage other people. (#bigbluetest). Take a Big Blue Test challenge and exercise for 14 days in a row with your family or by yourself and record it using the app or the #bigbluetest
3. ORGANIZE A LOCAL BIG BLUE TEST EVENT: Read this short post with easy instructions, no headaches entering data, I promise… “The idea of you sitting at the computer and logging 100 Big Blue Tests on the Big Blue Test website, however, is less than wonderful (even with the ease of the new Big Blue Test iPhone app now available in the iTunes app store). There are a couple different ways for you to get us batches of results. Pick which way works best for you” READ MORE:

Please DO take ownership, if we come together on this, we WILL do something big! Help yourself and help others, we are not alone in this, I know we can count on our community to make the donation to these year Big Blue Test grantees possible, while we help ourselves learning the benefit of geting active

Thank you, we are counting on YOU,
Andreina D.

OMG the best video yet!!! Thanks :)

We really need to get a move on if we're going to reach the target.

We can do this!

Thank you all! I believe we can! :D

Powerful and inspiring video!

soo inspiring! the best one yet!!!

Thank you Doris and Cristina! I love it too!

How will this help Type 2 diabetics in the USA. I am more partial to folks here that are struggling than saving the world. I believe the last one of these was suppose to help children. Are adults included?