What a great a1c

SO ON MY LAST ENDO APPT IN AUGUST MY A1C WAS 9.1 YEAH NOT GOOD. THEN IN SEPTEMBER I STARTED THE OMNIPOD PUMP, WHICH HAS BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY. TODAY I HAD A ENDO APPT AND MY DOCTOR CAME IN JUMPING WITH JOY OVERLY EXCITED FOR ME AND I THOUGHT BECAUSE MY A1C WAS DOWN A LITTLE… BUT TO MY SURPRISE IT WAS DOWN ALOT TO 6.5…WOW!!! I AM SO HAPPY I CANT BELIEVE IT. I THINK MY DOCTOR WAS MORE EXCITED THAN I. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FINALLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT…

That is great news Linzie!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Awesome A1c !!! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Nice work!

THANK YOU EVERYONE…

oh i feel so much better…

congrats! that is such great news!!

Once I started on a pump it wsa so easy getting it down, everthing just worked better, I just had blood drawn today and will see my result next thursday at my appointment.

Awsome, it definatly makes life a lot more enjoyable when the A1C’s are below 7

march 19, 2009 its now 6.0 sweet

I have just received my omni pod (last Friday)…waiting for someone to show me how to work it. Waiting for the NEW PDM to arrive., since it I received the old one and didn’t want it. They are switching for me. Got Lucky!!
Do you have any trouble with it staying in/on?? I play a lot of tennis, live in HOT SW Florida and during my tennis and workout/exercising I prespire a lot…But I liked the pod because of no attachments. What do you have to say about it? I would appreciate “hearing” anything you have to say about it. Thanks, Dee