What to do with your Dexcom?

Hi, I bought the G4 for my pregnancy (out of pocket, no insurance) and it was a life saver. My baby girl was born December 10th. It was a great pregnancy and labor (thanks to the G4). I will no longer use mine, since it's too expensive to buy everything out of pocket. What should I do with it. The transmitter is new, since I had to replace it late November. I have no sensors left. I still used my G4 for about a month after my baby was born. Just to keep a close eye, since I'm exclusively breastfeeding. Any suggestions?

Can't make any suggestions on this board. But there are some people who struggle with insurance that could use a new G4. Not for sale of course, wink wink.

Gary Scheiner, in PA, of Integrated Diabetes (find his phone and address on the internet), is an exercise physiologist, who has a closetful of diabetes supplies he gives to patients in need. How thoughtful you are. Happy baby growing!

As a reminder, it is unfortunately a violation of the TuDiabetes Terms of Service to buy, sell, or giveaway any prescription device or supplies.
Non-profit organizations such as the Charles Ray III Diabetes Association (accepts unexpired glucometers and insulin pump supplies) or Insulin for Life USA (accepts donated supplies for Medtronic Insulin pumps and unexpired vials of insulin) are often helpful resources.
Additionally you may be able to talk with your endocrinologist or other members of your healthcare team about an appropriate venue which would allow this technology to be utilized by someone else.
We appreciate your help in keeping our own site in compliance (so that we can continue to operate for everyone to enjoy) by adhering to the Terms of Service. Thank you.