What to do?

My Apartment complex is so unfair. I am in desperate need of subleasing my apartment. I will not even be here this summer and no longer working. No longer working means no longer making money. Instead of me paying money to get out of my lease due to medical reason. I have to FIND someone to sublease or else I’m still in my lease. I’m going to try to talk to a manager today because I need to be out of here ASAP. 1) I stay alone and my doctor says he doesn’t like that and it’s not safe for me when I’m still getting the hang of things 2) I’m moving to have more help from my parents 3) My condition is progressing fasting than I thought so I working less and 4) Working less means I can’t afford a $539 rent on part-time hours with paying groceries, medical, and including insurance on my check! I hope something pulls through and they have a heart. I don’t want to just leave and not pay rent but if I can’t what am I to do?

Jazz,
Its hard not fair for you to be going through all this on top of your diabetes but take a deep breath and the right think will show up sooner or later.
I hope the manager does not make it hard for you.
Good luck and will make prayers for you.xxxxx

The manager is making it hard on me. I talked to her and she’s like well even though you have diabetes unfortunately we have to treat everyone the same. So basically she doesn’t care and I have to tough it out. idk…I pray things will eventually fall into place.