What were you Grateful for today?

The mother of a very close friend of our son passed away today..............I am grateful that I am still here for my children.

So very sorry Linda. I too, am grateful that I am still here for my children and grandbabies.

Congratulatons, catlover.

Congratulations to both of you catlover!!!

I am grateful for Apidra insulin ...finger poking much less stressful ; results MUCH better . I am actually a Much nicer 70 year old; ask my hubby :)

Grateful for all of my tu.diabetes friends...we're in the same bowl together...though all different ingredients :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

And happy Diwali, Kwanzaa, Yule, Winter Solstice or whatever else you celebrate!

Smiles,

Natalie ._c-

Yes debbā€¦and I think Iā€™d like to be a pomegranate!!! But you realize that these are sugar free cookies filled with ginger and loads of cinnamon!!!

Oh cā€™monā€¦sin a little!! (oopsā€¦did I say that out loud?)

How about vanilla rum cake, with roasted pecans???

I am grateful that ā€œKathyā€ from TuD is back with us and alive. Love youā€¦ā€œSisterā€

I am truly grateful they let me come home from the hospital so I didn't have to spend my New Years Eve there & the first day of the New Year should not be in a hospital bed. Also grateful for my Tu friends who worried about me. Love you all & wish you all the best in 2011.

I am grateful to be home from the hospital to be with my family. I am also grateful for my TuD family that worried about me while I was in and out of surgery.

I am grateful that my youngest daughter is finally coming around and talking with me, after the divorce and me moving, etc. I guess she still loves me. Things will all work out in time. I just know it.

Grateful 2010 is over.

I am also grateful that 2010 has come to an end. I do hope that 2011 is a better year for my family and my friends here at TU.

Dark Star off of Live Dead

I too have hermit tendencies every once and again lol

Grateful for strength and determinationā€¦needing both right now.