What were you Grateful for today?

Today I was on my way to the movies, and really noticed the beautiful green, lush grape vineyards. I was amazed just how beautiful they were against the blue sky.
I thought to myself how “grateful” I was to have my eyesight. It hit me hard…for some reason. I was just curious as to what others are grateful for each day.

Coffee - yes, so grateful I can still drink coffee! :slight_smile:

I am thankful for the TuDiabetes family and the friends I have made here and through the DOC (Diabetes Online Community) at large. a BIG HUG to each and every one of you!

Grateful for just having another day, I will take as many as possible.

I am thankful for the online Diabetes Community.

grateful i woke up with a perfect 93 <3

figure it might be my only perfect number today…lol

i too am grateful that you are alive…wonderful your friends knew to come find you. what a blessing.

I am grateful for being able to enjoy another Thanksgiving Day. I lost both my parents this year and my father-in-law just last week. I am grateful that they all lived to enjoy long lives and my children had their grandparents for so many years. I am also glad that when I just checked my BS after a larger than usual dinner ( for me ) it was 128.

It was no longer the second coldest place on earth. With wind chill it was -35 only south pole was worst allegedly. Today slightly above freezing really balmy in comparison.

Today is Thanksgiving and there is a lot of things to be grateful for in my life but today I’m thankful no one today said you can’t eat that… Yes the Diabetic Police took the day off!

Ok, I like you but I’m glad I’m living in the South LOL.,Ohio!

I just fell very loved. Grateful.

Well…it’s a birthday…not a benchmark b.d., thank goodness…not yet!!! But you know…I’m ok…in fact I’m doing great, even though I haven’t from my son yet! Went to the doc for YET another prescription for antibiotics for yet another lung infection…but I feel happy…calm…and like you Robyn…LOVED…and grateful to be alive and able!
YEAH!!! Looking forward to skiing with my wee grandson this winter OH YEAH!!

I am grateful my Mother and Father had a good thing going on 48 years ago!! Presto!! I was created. Happy to be alive and living and celebrating another year older. :slight_smile:

Grateful a loved one is feeling much better today.

I am grateful that I was able to spend another wedding anniversary with my husband of 45 years, yesterday. We are still happy and in love after all these years. I am also grateful that I was able to spend 10 days with my family in CA, especially my 5 yo g-son.

I'm pretty grateful for looking at another Christmas with my g-kids. (one added since last Christmas) my childern and my 85 year old g-mother. Oh and my husband of course!

I am VERY grateful that I got to see my best friend Mariah yesterday :)

My family, my friends, my health, my faith, my job........

I am grateful for NYQUIL.....yes, LOL