Which Contour Meter is best

Sure you can. Just use the Glucofacts app from Ascensia. I give my endo a report from that app every 90 days.

My Contour Next Link uses a rechargeable battery which I need to recharge about every six months.

That is a different model and charges via USB. I have 4 different models of Contour Next meters.

Dollar store - just as good as the 6 buck ones - I could get you a price check, but you know.

You obviously don’t buy your 2032’s at Amazon if you say they are $6…

they are UNDER a dollar each…

I get them at the dollar store - if you go to the shoppers they are 4 bucks plus

Please Dave44, tell me which of those 4 you like best as I have three and I have been using ONLY the Contour Next One and resent with a passion that I cannot upload the data to the software for the Glucofacts Deluxe on Windows to keep an ongoing record, as the App has results in the cloud only for 90 days and the meter also only saves about 900 results, so I want the longer term records.

So for this question I am asking which of the meters you do like best and have you any other comments on any of them?

Can’t you use tidepool for the upload?

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me of that name as I had seen it somewhere, but could not remember the name so could not look it up. Personally, I would never recommend this company to anyone as the fact the cloud service can only be used for three months of data is enough to make it non worthwhile. I also miss the ability to add in the dose taken on the meter that I used to have with the OneTouch Ultra Smart meter that I used to use. I only switched because the meter and strips would no longer be able to be used. I had used Lifescan for about 3 decades.

@rcarli,

The answer is: Yes, you CAN PRINT out the reports with the Contour Next One.
I just acquired this sports car of a meter. I have downloaded the Contour Diabetes app (ver.2.12.0), running on my android device.
Go to pancake menu in the app, go to:
/ [My Care ] / [My Team / Reports ] / and can define Blood Sugar Report ( pdf), or Blood Sugar Diary (pdf).
This would open another window to define a time frame ( 1 week, up to 12 weeks ), with [View Diary] button.
This will show the generated report, with a “Share” icon, from which you can direct the report to an email, or printer, or other services.
Works as expected, all good (y). Hope this helps.
-Peace.