Why Do I Feel Like This?

Lastnight I went to Zumba class and forgot toe snack before hand, I went hypo just before bed so I ate something sweet then went to sleep. When I woke up my BM was 20.6mmol/Ls. I put the carbs in for my breakfast and let my pump give me the extra bolus to bring me down. I’ve carb counted all day and my BMs have been running below 10. I should be so happy that I’ve had a good day but I don’t, today is the first day I’ve actually felt depressed.
I feel like everythings going backwards, I am determined for these low BM’s to continue but I hate feeling like I’m doing something wrong when I’m not.
My head is so messed up :frowning:

please don’t beat yourself up it was a mistake not a huge step backwards. focus on all the good work you did today and cut yourself some slack

Thanks joe but I feel down because my BMs have been low today not because I went high through the night. I’m attempting to recover from diabulimia, and it’s proving to be more of a struggle then I thought it would be.

sorry I have trouble w/ the mmol/Ls. have been seeing the more than a couple posts/blogs about diabulimia lately and can’t imagine how hard that is to deal with. glad to see your put a group together for it and hope you all can support each other. take care