Zoodles at Noodles & Company

I just noticed that Noodles & Company offers dishes made with zuchinni noodles! Going to try Zoodles Romesco.
Have you tried any of these dishes?

2 Likes

I have not noticed, thanks for the info, will try them this weekend!

This dish looks delicious!

https://www.noodles.com/dish/zucchini-thai-green-curry-with-shrimp/

Mila: Note that Thai Green Curry is described as “sweet” and actually has a noticeable amount of sugar.
Of the zoodles options, the romesco seems to be the lowest carb. I had a bowl with an add-on of chicken. It was satisfying.

2 Likes

Remember stevia as a substitute sweetener. I prefer it because it is so truly “natural” that I can grow it on my windowsill, if I want to. And now you can find it liquid or granulated…

I love zoodles—I “got back” spaghetti and meatballs with zoodles. Also my husband’s delicious pasta with seafood and parmesan cheese.

1 Like

I haven’t had them at Noodles and Co, but thanks for the heads up. I have had them and they are awesome. My sister-in-law makes them all the time.

3 Likes

Thoughts on Monkfruit and Swerve? I use stevia liquid but find the granular forms of the two I listed are fantastic.

I got some Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener and in a blind taste test I couldn’t tell the difference between this and cane sugar.
GI of 0…0 cal…no after taste…I like it! I don’t like Stevia because of the after taste.