A month later

WOW! I can’t believe that I haven’t been on here in over a month. Where has the time gone? I can only say that I have been really busy doing a whole lot of …NOTHING! Well not totally nothing but not that much that I couldn’t have dropped a few new friends a line or posted something on my blog.

I’ve spent some of my time making ribbons for my diabetes awareness campaign, shopping for Christmas presents and well…falling in love. It’s all been pretty overwhelming but I honestly have loved every single moment. The ribbon campaign is gaining momentum and I’ve decided (with the suggestion of Cherise and encouragement of my mom) to make blue diabetes awareness ribbons for World Diabetes Day next year. I’ll keep you all posted on that adventure which will have to start here shortly. For me shopping for Christmas presents is one of the most stressful things that I have to do and I’m a shopper. But not everyone loves shoes so that makes it a little more difficult to buy gifts. Last but not least I met a wonderful man who is…well wonderful! His name is Thomas and he came into my life so unexpectedly. I don’t think either one of us was looking for love when we met but it was definately love at first sight, talk, or whatever you want to call it.

So I’m off to spend sometime with my new found love, old & new friends and most importantly my family. If I don’t get a chance to blog before my birthday please have a safe and happy holidays!

Wishing you luck and many blessings!

Andrea B.

Nice to see you again, Andrea… glad we dodged the ice storm!