Baby Pictures!

Let’s see 'em! If you’re diabetic and have had a baby, show us your little heartbreaker =)

Good idea!!! I have no kids yet :slight_smile:

Haha, me either which is why I want to see everyone else’s =)

Best I can do right now. I still have a few months to go until I give birth.

Thanks for sharing Cody! Amazing!!!

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing Isela!!!

Here’s my angel. Rylee, Born Dec 17th. These are my recent pics of her at almost 2 and a half months.

here's our latest addition :) he was born 3/17/09 weighing 6.7 lbs and 19"..... his brothers and sister are thrilled to have him :)

He’s just beautiful!!! Congratulations :slight_smile:

How was your pregnancy?

My 9 month old born July4, 2008 (on a MM522 pump A1C 5.5-6.0), Ella, was 8lbs 4 oz at 39 weeks. My 5 year old (using a pen and multiple daily injections AIC 5.0-6.0) Logan was 7lbs 11 oz at 35 weeks.

Asking Moms for photos of their kids, should be easy to full these pages, your lucky I only added 2 pics :slight_smile:

I love these. It seems like it is a girl? Best of luck and be sure to post photos of the baby when she is born. Let us know name, weight, how things went for you in delivery.

So beautiful! Ella’s eyes are captivating :slight_smile:

thanks… this last preg (4th) was soooooo not planeed and therefore MUCH harder than my others… although a1c still under 6 and bg’s prettty much under control w the high exception… i had several death dealing low’s (revived by paramedics- NOT FUN!) and a couple scares w the placenta. BUT all in all baby and mommy turned out great! vaginal delivery was SUPER fast and very painful, lol… now recovering and very blessed to have him healthy :wink: i’ll post some others after this weekend… i’ve scheduled my baby for a “pro photo session” :slight_smile:

My 5 year old was diagnosed at 16months old and has been on a pump from the beggining…my 6 year old is completely healthy…they are 13 months apart. I have been a diabetic since I was 10years old and had my boys when I was 19 and 20…
7720-088.JPG (1.91 MB)
7721-106.JPG (2.32 MB)
7722-089.JPG (1.91 MB)

My son, Cole at 13 months :slight_smile:
7718-20090924_79.JPG (618 KB)
7719-20090912_152.JPG (2.11 MB)