Been a while since I posted

Well an update on me. Been a while since I posted, the colonoscopy came back clean, the endoscopy showed about 5 lesions in my stomach that my doctor biopsied. I will know the results of that on Dec. 5. As of right now he believes it is from my medications. They have finally found someone to cover the 5 am shifts so they have cut down my hours at work and also changed my times which is good for me. Gives me more sleep and more time to do school Even though I am working full time and taking a full class load, I am somehow maintaining a 4.0. I am still working on my fund raising for the insulin pump. So far I have gotten nothing. I am writing my local radio, news, and newspapers to see if they will do a story to help me. I am also going to try to get a blog going and also join the diabetes 360 as now I have a little more time for things like that. Well I will update more often when I can.

Cody

if only I can help you with your fund raising… But I know you can do it… I will pray for you too… take care always…