Best way to wear a paradigm pump

The cases with magnets should NOT be used! Some people have used them with no problem, but there have been discussions on TuD with pump failures caused by cases with magnets. So I would avoid them.

Thanks Marie :slight_smile: I was just searching for the link!

The reason that I find this case so wonderful (still using it everyday, but now in new colors) is that by having it hanging from the belt loop, I hardly ever have it bump or get caught on anything. When it is on my belt, I find that it “gets in my way” more often. Also the neoprene fabric provides a bit of padding (which I also think serves as a little insulation for the Summer).

So I am still a big fan of Case Logic neoprene mp3 cases. I have bought about 10 so that I will be all set in case they stop producing them. :slight_smile:

You will find the way that works best for you. I had to experiment a bit in the beginning.

Kristen, what about if your are wearing MM pump/CGM combo? Do you need to keep taking the pump out to see your CGM? I would find that annoying after a while…maybe I just look at my CGM too much!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply (and the link Marie)! that looks verry interresting. any issues at all w/ sitting or in and out of a chair (frequently). At work i’m up and down often all day…

thanks again,
Jeff