Case for Dexcom CGM and cell phone

I can't wait for Dexcom to Bluetooth the data to my phone but until then I have to carry a phone and a receiver. I bought this case a few months ago. It's very simple, just a relatively low profile iphone case with an elastic pocket on the back. It holds my G4 receiver nicely though. http://thejimmycase.com/
I don't work for them, just a happy user.

That looks really nice. I'm glad you have something that works for you. I don't have my cell phone on me at all times, but if I did, that would be a great option.

When I got my Dex a few years ago it came with a black leather clip on that I wear daily. When I wear a dress and I can't use the clip on, I slip it into my bra or an over-the-shoulder purse.

After about 16 months of wear I had to replace the leather clip on because it began to tear, but it sure did last a long time with daily wear and opening and closing the flip several times a day.

Dexcom would love this too. But you know the FDA, they don't approve anything worthwhile these days....

At least you guys, have all the updates. I am not sure the differences really but I await anxiously for the blutooth receiver and the update.