Craigslist posting

If you have bullets and guns, the rest of the diabetes supplies will fall into your lap?

It’s like he’s saying “I’m willing to trade my diabetes supplies for sheer awesome manhood”.

Though, really, I assume this fellow may have not liked the pump and switched back to MDI and decided to fund his hobbies with his old supplies. Or gotten a new pump and is looking to get rid of the old model. But…still…the requested items make me giggle.

You get “sheer awesome manhood/ womanhood” with the MM CGM needles…

But maybe he is not using them on himself but wants to share his manhood!

Yes, yes you do. That made me giggle… thanks! :slight_smile:

1. being a t1d without insurance drives people to do desperate things. i was driving an hour to get free insulin from a doctor who would provide it… so let’s not be so quick to judge those who might WANT this sort of thing. the seller seems a bit off.
  2. craigslist itself isn’t a bad setup nor is it inherently dangerous. you have idiots there just like you have in any other store. being careful about what you put up for sale and what you buy, going through the proper precautions… things turn out fine. i’ve used it countless times for everything from cars to furniture.

wow…amazing this person hasn’t been busted yet! thanks for posting this !

its also the reason that the insurance company monitors how much supplies we get

some order more than they needabd sell on ebay or craigslist - ripping off the system and making it tough for the rest of us

i would not buy something that expensive sight unseen, but i have got some good deals on high quality speakers for like 1/3 cost of new and in perfect condition. You can look at a sellers rating to get a feel fore who you are dealing with. Most people are pretty decent fortunately; but there are always those that want to take advantage of the system.

Lauren,

Can’t you sweeten the offer?

I’m pretty attached to my pump (no pun intended), so unfortunately no. :slight_smile: