Dawn Chorus

When I got up at 4am this morning to let the cat out birds were chirping away in the conifer trees overhanging our garden guesss when theu saw the cat sneak out the alarm bells started, never seen our cat catch a bird she only has one long tooth not 4 in her mouth she was a stray cat for 12 months so I guess someone took a swipe at her but she is safe now living with us we look after her the best we can

Here she is stretched out near the radiator she likes a warm, have put cat basket down for her but she would rather sleep on the carpet.

I was woken up at 3.50am this morning with the cat purring down my ear she was sitting in my tummy trying to wake me up, nice to have your own living alarm clock even if it is in the middle of the night, when all sound folks are in dreamland, I went down stairs at 5am and she came bounding in headed straight for the kitchen cupboard where her food is kept I got the hint and fed her, she finished her breakfast spent 10 minutes cleaning herself and as you can see from the photo she is now stretched out under the radiator in the bedroom sleeping.

That’s one pampered cat =) I also adopted a stray cat…changed my life forever! Pets will always have their special way of sneaking inside our hearts to give us unconditional love =)