Dear Tech

I’m back up and running in 2 hours. All will be well. I missed all of you, Devices, and I’m sorry about anything bad I’ve ever said about you. I apologize for all of the cursing during your simultaneous failures. I love you. I LOVE the new purple screen on my omnipod. LOVE!!!

Hideous bought of low BG eminent while the MI basal diminishes…starting NOW. Time for Halloween candy. If you do one thing for yourself this week, eat one of these, Everybody.

4 Likes

just saying !!

1 Like

Of course these are good as well

1 Like

Non of those look even remotely tempting

4 Likes

I never had any of that stuff as a child because it just wasn’t allowed in our house. But I always as a child hoped for Twinkies or Hostess chocolate cupcakes.

And side note. I am just like you, I love technology when it works and absolutely hate it when it doesn’t. And I firmly believe technology sees me coming and it does something to itself to make it harder for me to use and understand!

2 Likes

I was able to gave them until I was 17. The Susie-Q’s were a big hit with me for certain. I mean not as much as Oreo’s dipped in Peter Pan crunchy peanut butter. You all understand. :slight_smile:

You think that I like/value them so much because I was restricted from having them through childhood? Maybe.

I know I want the Susie-q because I had as many as I wanted as a teenager and have not had one in 45 years. Dman I like those things. LOL

1 Like

I’m a Twinkie fan myself and yes I was restricted from having them as a child but that was most likely due to how unhealthy they are rather than directly because of diabetes.

1 Like