Dexcom G6 App, past readings on Android LG G7

I’m using the Dexcom app on an Android LG G7 and having a problem that their support staff has not been able to correct or explain yet.

The problem is sliding across the graph to see the actual numeric reading for a past point in time. With the 1 hour view, it works fine, you can swipe across the screen and see the reading for any point on the graph. But when I change to the 3 hour view, it is almost never shows the numbers for anything on the right third of the screen (aka the past 1 hour).
Switch to the 6 hour view, and then it does not show numbers for the right half of the screen (aka the past 3 hours). The 12 and the 24 hour views are the worst. Each will only show numbers for the left most inch of the screen.

Does anyone else have this problem with the app on Android?
What model of phone are you using?
Have you found a solution to make the numeric values display for any point on any scale settings of the graph?

The Android is 8.0, LG G7, G6 app version 1.4.0.4
Thanks

Bump. Can anyone else share their experience on getting the numeric values for past readings from the graphs? What model phone are you using?

I have the same issue. I use my cgm for basal testing through the night so I’m not waking up every hour. I just started on the g6 and the graph only shows the first 3 hours. What’s up with that? Is that ever stupid! I am not impressed with this g6 app. Whoever designed it has to talk to people who navigate this app everyday! I am using a Samsung galaxyS8.

I figured out that you can go on the dexcom clarity app and view your past bloodsugars. This discovery has made me much happier about the mobile app.

That problem of the bloodsugars not showing up on the graph has resolved itself. The numbers are all there.

You didn’t do anything to get the numbers back?

I just swapped phones to a Samsung galaxy s10 5g and noticed what you reported, I ported my apps over via the Samsung smart switch app. I’m wondering if I should reinstall the g6 app.