Diabetes Hope Conference

I'm super-excited to spread the word about the Diabetes Hope Conference that's coming up on May 20th!

Last year over 250 people joined the online conference. It's a really awesome way to have face-to-face discussions with numerous members of the online community (both patients and medical professionals). I really like this conference because it's (a) super-accessible...you just need an internet connection and (b) it contains frank and honest conversations about the lack of information surrounding severe complications that diabetes could bring.

Check out their website and register for free at DiabetesHopeConference.com

I'll be speaking with Pamela Katz Ressler and Kerri Sparling about the value of blogging and we'll be discussing how sharing online can improve the quality of life for people living with a chronic condition.

Hope to see you all there!

Here's what Manny Hernandez, President of Diabetes Hands Foundation, has to say about the Hope Conference:

We are very excited to have you involved, Mike!

We're also excited to offer access via mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) this year!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions - I'm more than happy to help!

Do I have to participate if I sign up?
I would love to listen in, if that is possible, but I am not a 100% sure if i can make it...

Thanks for posting this, Mike. Somehow, this event has escaped my radar. I registered and look forward to the discussion.

Hi!

No, there are no obligations, no cost, no anything. Sign up, and if you can make it, that's wonderful. If you can't, we totally understand. Great question, and thanks for your interest!

Hi Terry! Wonderful! Looking forward to having you join us, I really appreciate it!

wish I could attend, but I have a doctor's appointment! rats!

I so wish I oculd attend. Prior unchangeable commitment. I hope next year

I’ll be there. Last year was a great event and this year looks to be even better!