Hi, I’m a graduate student at MIT/Harvard medical and I would like to ask a few questions for a class that I’m taking:
- What tools do you usually use to monitor your diabetes (glucose, weight, etc)?
- Do you keep a daily record of your levels? Why or why not?
- How do you share this information with your doctor?
- Do you use any diabetes resources online?
- Are you a part of any online communities – which ones, how involved are you, what do you think of them?
- What would you like to have in a diabetes web site?
- How much time do you usually spend managing diabetes (monitoring, exercising, online community, etc)?
- How do you remember to take your medicine?
- What motivates you to take care of yourself?
Thanks! This will help us create a better way to help you manage diabetes.