Diabetes Unconference

Just signed up.
I was at the conference last year, and looking forward to the additional sessions on Friday!

I’m giving a bump to this thread as the Diabetes Unconference is approaching quickly! Check out diabetesunconference.com for more information!! The group is getting together online and it’s a great way to make connections, meet and share in person!!

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this! I already have my plans, I will be there. I actually still have room in my suite at the Wyndham Grand Desert. Terry will be in one bedroom but the other bedroom is available. Here are some videos of the presidential suites at the Wyndham

Man this looks really cool, i already envied you guys last year, but this conference is at a bad time in a place too far away :joy:
and @Brian_BSC, your Suite looks very nice!!

will the one for Atlantic City count ??. i’m going to that one since it September 9 – 11. this one is at a bad time i be back that school in March.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer of the room @Brian_BSC!! I like being at the hotel for convenience I think. I will keep thinking about it.

I’d like to go to Atlantic City as well but it seems that, at least according to now, there’s no direct flights and the connections seem to involve leaving c. 7 AM, sitting around Atlanta for hours and getting there at 5:30. I could almost drive faster…ugh…

Hey guys!

I’ll be attending this year in Las Vegas and I could not be more excited. See y’all there.

Sarah :four_leaf_clover:

wish i can go.

One more week! I am getting very pumped. It will be great to see the veteran unConf. people as well as the new people! I am very excited to get a direct flight from Edmonton, Alberta to Las Vegas this year!

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for you @flyerfansince79!

1 Like

Woo hoo! Canadians and Barrys in the Vegas house!!

2 Likes

Great! It should be fun!!!

I’m looking forward to it, too!