Difficult time for me and my family

I Have some very difficult news to share. My beloved brother Reginald Garrard passed suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday evening, March 18. He had just turned 59 in August. We are shocked and devastated as he had not been sick and was looking forward to helping others in the community . He was a faithful loving, son, brother, uncle and cousin. A renaissance man was he :a middle school teacher for 33 years, an accomplished musician and vocalist, a writer-editor and publisher in his second career at the Camilla Enterprise, our hometown Newspaper. He was a kind, gentle giant of a man at 6'6''. He never met a stranger and was a faithful and deidicated jourtnalist, community activist and all-around great guy. My brother was very close to me and I will miss him terribly. Please pray for me and my family. Wed have lost two male pillars of our family in less than a years passage of time; with my father's death last year and my brother just yesterday. Our God is able. He will hold us up and give us peace and protection during this tearful, trying time.

God Bless,
Brunetta

Burnetta:

there really are no words that help you at this time. Your words however come closest I think. You said he was your "beloved brother". The great thing about having a brother you care so much for is all the memories. This of course is the worst part. I will pray for you and your family. I know that every person on this site will be with you during this difficult time. We love you Burnetta and trust me when you are hurting we all hurt. Thank you for telling us about your loss and yes we will pray for your family as if it were ours. After all you are our family and when you hurt we all hurt, when you are happy we are all happy. Let us know how things are going.

rick phillips

Brunetta,

I am so sorry to hear this. Sounds like your brother was a great guy. Please take comfort in knowing he lived a full life. My heart goes out to you and your family.

-Sam

love and prayers runetta sooo sorry for ur lose. call me if u need to talk i'm here anytime and if i'm not here plwase leve me a meaaage` and i'll get right back to u when i get in...............again so sorry for ur lose

Brunetta, I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved brother. Your words about his life are beautiful. He sounds like a wonderful man. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Joyce

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your brother seems so young and vibrant. My prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Brunetta. I know your spirit will help you and your family through this difficult time.

So sorry for your loss, Brunetta. You have described a great man and brother. Peace to you and your family.

Brunetta,

I'm so sorry to hear this, you've had so many life changes recently to bear. I know your faith is strong, you have many friends here and everywhere who are thinking and praying for you. I am also going to keep your mom in my thoughts. Thanks for letting us know, he sounds like an exceptional man.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family. May you see no more sorrow.

Brunetta, I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. He sounds like a wonderful man! My condolences and hugs to you and your family.

Oh my dear Brunetta...I am SO very sorry for your loss.
I pray that your family will find peace...knowing that He has His loving arms wrapped around ALL of you ♥

Brunetta, my condolences to you and your family. From your writing he made a big difference for the lifes of many people. I hope you find some comfort in your family and community.

Brunetta- So very sorry to hear this terrible news about your brother. He sounds like he had a full life doing good for others, which is what you do too. I pray that G-d takes your family under angel wings and gives all of your family members strength to get thru this trying time.
May G-d bless your family.
Susan ( Catlover)

Oh Brunetta, I am so very sorry for you and your family, I'm sending my prayers for peace. God bless, Clare

Oh Brunetta, what a sad, sad time. I think Rick said it beautifully. When someone loses a brother we all naturally think of our own as I did just now. But instead of doing what humans do and thinking, "I couldn't imagine losing my brother (son, husband, sister, mother)." we should let ourselves feel a little of that pain to share the loss of another member of our (human) family. We are all here with you today.

My condolences. I hope your beautiful memories of him give you comfort.

What terrible news! So sorry,

Brunetta, I am so sad to hear about this. I lost my only brother about two years ago and I know how dark some of the moments can be. Between your faith and your family, you will find the strength to cope with this. Be well and deal with it a little bit at a time.

And don't forget, you always have this community too.

David

Dear Brunetta,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your brother contributed so much to so many lives. Words are such inadequate messengers at a time like this. Know that your community here supports you as you face these trying times. Your brother and I were born in the same month and year.

With kindest regards,

Terry