Facebook Challenge Group!

HI fellow diabetics! I'm a type 1 diabetic who has had her ups & downs with weight gain & blood sugars in the last few months. I've decided to start a challenge group on Facebook to help myself stay accountable & stick to my workouts. I'm going on a trip to Costa Rica in April so I really need to get to work!

Thought I'd ask that if anyone reading this is struggling to attain their goals in fitness, please contact me & I'd love to get you involved in our group!

Hi Alexandra! What a coincidence! I am going to Costa Rica in July with my family! What parts will you be visiting? Do you have an itinerary? I am trying to plan everything out that I possibly can. I am also trying to lose as much as possible before my trip and am currently doing the Beta round of T25. I have alot to lose, not just a few lbs...so, mine will take a while, lol. Best of luck!

Hey, it's great to meet you! We are so excited, we have never been ANYWHERE remotely tropical so it's going to be amazing. A friend of mine is getting married there. We are going to Guanacaste! I think that's how you spell it... We will be there for about a week. No real itinerary due to the wedding, just looking forward to lying by the pool & relaxing. Where in Costa Rica will you be going??!!

I LOVE T25, how are you finding the Beta vs Alpha?! ;)

Oh wow! So cool!! We will be up in Guanacaste for like 2 days, then staying overnite next to the Arenal volcano, then 2 nites in Manuel Antonio then last 2 in Jaco…well, that’s “the plan”, lol!! There is so much to see and do there!! This will be our first time out there too! We r really excited, I think more me than my family, lol!!
How much do u need to lose by April?? I’m trying to get down another size by my trip in July, and God-willing, I should be able to do it, this time. I couldn’t tell u in lbs bc this freakin diabetes doesn’t let me lose weight like a normal person :frowning: so instead, I just go by my size…my long term goal size is a 6. Like a yr and a half ago, I did the Insanity workout and that helped me tons so when T25 came out, I jumped on it. I did the both sessions, alpha and beta, full force and was VERY happy with the results. So much strength building and toning! Unfortunately, I broke my foot in the summer and now, when I restarted I can only do the “modified version” “with Tania”…but, omg, DO I SWEAT!!! Today my legs r hurting from all the squats and lunges on beta!! The beta is DEF harder than the alpha. But I need to get rid of this fat so, no choice for me, lol!! What r u doing?