Finely Dotted Line

Finely dotted segments in Dexcom G6 BG graphs aren’t in the legend or anywhere else I can find. Anyone know what the finely dotted segments signify?

I assume you are asking about the graph of the individual CGM values. Your G6 provides a new CGM interstitial glucose value every 5 minutes, hence the “dotted line”. :wink:

Are you asking about the glucose data line of your Clarity report from about 10:00 am to 5:00 pm?

If this is what you’re referring to then my guess is that it is a computer glitch. Do you have another display or perhaps a smartphone where you can look at the same glucose line?

I’ve used Dexcom CGMs for many years and have never seen a line like that.

I have seen once, end of battery life, that the G6 transmitter went to one read every 10 minutes (instead of every 5 minutes).

Yes, I am referring to the segment that runs from 10 AM to 5 PM. The points are 5 minutes apart.

It is the graphic quality of this section of his CGM trace that prompted his question. The entire line looks strange to me when I zoom in. Even the portion outside of the 10 am to 5 pm looks like rectangular shaped data points instead of the expected round dots.

Has anyone ever seen this before? I have not.