Getting married in 13 hours . . . thank you all!

Hello there, all

So, I’m getting married in thirteen hours (urk!) and, while I’m in my introspective pre-wedding mode, I wanted to thank all the members of the TuDiabetes community for helping me, listening to me, and putting up with me. The last few months have been an absolute roller-coaster emotionally, with getting engaged, taking the bar, getting diagnosed, trying to figure out what the heck kind of diabetes I had, planning the wedding, etc., and TuDiabetes has always been a place I could turn when I needed a friendly voice or some advice.

So, thank you all! See you again when I’m a married man!

– Dov

Hey Dov, I wish I could be there. Its gonna be cool! I could even perform the “Do you promise to love each other when your feet stink?” But irregardless, Here’s to you and your bride to be, and hoping you both have a blast!!!
Bobby

Wish you both a lasting happiness my dear.

I wish you and your Sweetheart all of Life’s Best throughout your lives. Have a Very Special and Fun wedding Day.

We DO want to hear all about it when you get back here, with a generous piece of the wedding cake, for all of the TuDiabetes Members. :smiley: Blessings and Congratulations Dov. (take your meter).

Congratulations Dov! I wish you and your wife every happiness.

I can’t imagine having gone through so many changes in such a short period of time. You’ve done an amazing job dealing with all those things.

Congrat’s!!!

All the best!

Congratulations to the both of you Dov. May your wedding be everything you wish for and may you both have all the happiness and joy. You have been a wonderful part of the family and now we get to add your lovely bride. I wish you both the very best and yes we want to see pictures. Much love and blessings to you both.

Dear Dov. Best of luck

Mazal tov, Dov! We’re all so happy for you. Have a beautiful wedding day!

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the celebration of the beginning of a wonderful journey!!