H1N1 Vaccine

I got my H1N1 vaccine today.They are only vaccinating people at high risk right now.I didn’t have to wait too long,1 1/2 hours only.I am really glad that I am protected now.

That’s not too bad. In Spokane there is a waiting period of a month in some parts of town. They didn’t even have any at the hospital last month when I was there.

here in utah they are doing it by ticket. I felt like I was trying to get concert tickets. sadly I didn’t get to have an appointment for the H1N1.

I had my H1N1 vaccine on Monday and I was in and out in 40 minutes. I am also glad to be protected but what a confusion. Right after I go the vaccine, I heard in the news or somewhere that diabetics shouldn’t get it. For what reason, I don’t know. Then to make matters worse, they were talking about the 81mg aspirin(which I have been taking for about 10 years now for prevention of heart disease), and they say diabetics shouldn’t take that either because it causes the stomach to bleed over time. So, what are we suppose to do? I am glad to hear that you got protected Dee, it makes me feel better to have it too.

last week I finally got the shot.I went to the local walgreen’s and had them jam that thing into my arm. I’ll tell you what it hurts when they stab you with the big old needle.