Help me name my pump

well i took it under consideration lol…figured why not! it can have a funny name :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok im taking all suggestions and creating a poll. ill be up and running on the 30th with my pump and hopefully with the cgm as well. so here we go!

• Bruins
  • Panko
  • abbott and costello
  • einstein and tesla
  • farrari (sp) and lambourgini (sp)
  • buzz killington
  • other, will comment

0 voters

Dr. Higginbottoms

lol…ok i have to ask why…its a cute name :slight_smile:

Hah, well… I like ridiculous names for serious things (like pumps). Reminds me not to take myself, my disease, or anything else that seriously :slight_smile:

Plus, my youngest dog is named Higgs Boson the Dog Particle, but my wife always calls him “Higgins,” so it just kind of popped to mind.

1 Like

lol…i love it. at least im not the only one that likes to name the pumps lol. i enjoy naming my pump over the years. it makes it fun and makes it unique. ill let you know what i decide on once more people have voted, etc. but i will consider dr higginbottoms!

the poll has been fixed so you guys can now vote in it :smiley:

keep on voting :)…i have my appt on monday so i hope in the next few days after that i can name my pump and CGM. i havent gotten my new CGM yet hence why i am waiting a few extra days :slight_smile:

1 Like

My vote is IN! :rofl:

Where do I get my “I voted” sticker? LOL!

LOL! here you go :smiley:

1 Like

Gracias! :slight_smile:

welcome :smiley:

1 Like

im set up with my new insulin pump…sad about my animas. ill be on the new CGM in 6-8 days as they are sending the stuff now. so i get to know my new pump. i was hoping to keep on the animas cgm but that would mean the pump going off every so many mins. i could probably take an empty cartridge and not fill it and use it in the pump so i can use the cgm until then. i should do that. then i can send back the pump to medtronic. so sill vote! im still torn between the ones that has been voted on so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

once im up and running with the new CGM ill be able to have a name from the list that people voted. i need to see how everything runs, etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

it looks like abbott and costello is being the #1. ill have to see what it is on fu site. once i get my CGM ill def have the winning name

1 Like

How about J. Alfred Pumprock?

1 Like

who is that? never hard of that person :slight_smile:

Haha, T.S. Eliot’s Prufrock in disguise.

ts eliot as the author?

Yes, T. S. Eliot was a poet.