In too deep?

So I decided to go back to school to get my Masters. Huh? Crazy! I am taking two classes now and I am struggling to keep my head afloat. Why did I do this to myself?. Then on Monday and Wednesday evening the band gets together for practice and Tuesdays is Cubs scouts with my son (I am the Bears Den leader, woot!). This Thursday I have a lady that needs some computer work done on her home computer and Friday night we have dinner with some friends we haven’t seen in a while. WOW! Of course during the day is my sedentary day job…the most movement I get all day is walking to the bathroom or break room…I have been trying to get up and walk a flight of stairs or 8 every hour, it’s a slow process.

But the beauty of it all is this, I got my blood test results back and my A1C was 6.6 - the lowest it’s ever been, cholesterol is good, kidney and liver function is good, no problems whatsoever. My only goal right now is to eat healthier, drink less red wine, and exercise a little more to get the ticker pumping stronger. Other than that, things are moving forward well.

Stone Brew have a gig Mon 23rd Feb to headline an open mic night, it’s small but it’s a start considering our deadline for the promotional items to come out is only in mid April. I am hoping I can get things done and stay healthy so Stone Brew can spend some time at festivals this spring…I love live music outdoors, don’t you? Anyways, I thought I’d share

Check us out if you will, we love constructive criticism…

http://www.reverbnation.com/StoneBrew

Sign up for the mailing list if you like the tunes and perhaps we’ll be playing near you sometime soon!

I totally feel that way too–grad school is definitely rough!

Wow, sounds like a full schedule Nic!

Congrats on the awesome A1c :slight_smile: