Looking for waterproof glucose tablet container

Is anyone aware of a small waterproof glucose tablet case? Ideally I’d like something that exactly fits the diameter of a normal tablet and can hold 4-5 tablets. Soon I’ll be on a family trip and on water slides and large pools. I’d like to be able to keep some tablets on me if possible.

Thank you

I use an aluminum container like this. I bought it on Amazon. It has an o-ring in the screw-top lid to create a water-tight seal. My glucose tabs are about 1 inch in diameter and the container measures just over 1 inch in that dimension. The container I use houses 7 tabs.

2 Likes

Thank you I just bought those. That looks like a good option.

1 Like

I trust you checked the dimensions in the product details as I was just using this graphic as an example.

You can also consider individually wrapped tabs in plastic. I’ve tried those. Also carb gels are waterproof. You could use a ziplock too. And they are soft so won’t be uncomfortable when sliding on a slide.

I had an employee notice my pump when at a water park w my daughter. He could see the outline in my shorts.

He told me I wasn’t allowed on the slide because it was a dangerous projectile if i dropped it.

So we went to the next one but I just hid it better.
At the local water park they don’t allow men and boys to wear shirts on the slides. That gives us less real estate to keep things tucked away.

No one will see a carb gel packet.

1 Like

If it we me, I’d throw a handful of twist wrapped SweeTarts into a sandwich (or smaller) sized zip lock bag. If I recall correctly, each one is roughly 4 grams of dextrose.

But to each his own. :man_shrugging:

I don’t buy from amazon unless I have to, especially when I can recycle something which would otherwise go into the trash.

I use empty glucose strip containers and fill with sweetarts, rolls of smarties (6g not 4g), or jelly beans. Measure what you put in and mark with the number of carbs. They are completely waterproof. Empty plastic film canisters are also a good size, if you still have a real film camera (unlikely).

2 Likes