Medical supply companies for Dexcom

In my area (Massachusetts) Dexcom direct monthly supplies come by FedEx and all FedEx packages require a signature.

bummer. I’m in Calif and get Fedex stuff, including Dexcom (actually due this Friday–my G6 stuff) w/o signature.

When you start using G6, do you plan to run both G5 and G6 in parallel for a period of time to see how they match up?

I’ve never had to sign. Until I retired I had them delivered to my work. I now get them at home. Have used Dexcom, Animas and Pumps-It with home delivery no signature required.

Thank you both for the input. I’m going to ditch McKesson as soon as possible.

I prolly will. For a short time, anyway. To avoid having to wear two receivers, I can run xdrip in Native Mode for the G5 and use just the new non-touch receiver that I’ll be getting, with the G6.

Once I’m done wearing the last G5, I’ll switch xDrip over to G6 mode and run it in tandem with the receiver, as I’ve done for years with my G5. The fly in the ointment for us is that the newer versions of xDrip don’t send data to our Gear 2 watches like the 2018 versions up to August do. It is my understanding that the version of xDrip that I run with xDrip is incapable of properly running with the with newer versions of Android which I’ll be upgrading to before long as my current fun (S7) has terrible battery life.

I will be really interested in any comparative results G5/G6 you will be willing to share. Next week Dexcom will once again want me to take on the G6 and I am not sure that I can push them off for another month again.

I will report a comparison as I wear them side by side.

1 Like