One thing about this place

Way beyond her years in certain respects, yes. And as you’d expect, a very wicked sense of humor too.

I’m a member of an online community much like this one, whose flow of membership follows a very similar progression, for people with monocular vision. The metamorphosis from fearful seeker to confident sharer is a sight to behold and be thankful for.

4 Likes

I wonder how many see the superbly good control many here achieve, and choose not to participate because they are nowhere near as good. Maybe they read but don’t post? Or maybe they just stop reading?

I have reached what I consider perfect control and can guarantee everyone on this site that there is no way I could have done it without all the help from the various post and individuals on this site. I am eternally grateful to everyone that posts, even those that I rub the wrong way for whatever reason. I listened to my endos for 29 years, but it was trial and error based on all the comments on this site that did it for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, - Never give up, there is always something we can learn and something we can improve and in the meantime don’t worry about anybody else. Someone will always be better and someone will always be worse, such is life - Enjoy the journey.

3 Likes

I think it’s a not insignificant number. I have seen newbies say they’ve been lurking for a while but not wanting to post because “you guys all seem to know what you’re doing and I’m still struggling.” Of course we’re all still struggling, that’s the whole point. All we can do is try to be as welcoming as we can and let people know we’ve been there too.

1 Like