Overall Frustration!

I feel like I've been put through the ringer today! Trying to get Olivia to eat today was a shore. It didn't help that today's temperture got up into the 90's today. That alone drains all my energy. Olivia's in the process of potty training and she refuses to poo on the potty. I'm pouring sweat, and to top it all off my husband and I decided to get two puppies this summer (bought and paid for before Olivia was dx!) who are to say the least not house trained! I can barely see the light at the end of my tunnel! UGH!!!! Ever have one of these days? Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day. Maybe a day for me to shop, get away, me time and come back to my family fully refreshed and ready to go strong again. Wouldn't that be nice???

And yes, Olivia's insulin dose was changed again today. She gets 1 unit of NPH at Breakfast, 1/2 unit of Lantus @ bedtime, and a sliding scale of Humalog @ breakfast and dinner. We are on less insulin, but up to three shots per day instead of two!

Hang in there. The heat doesn’t help, the puppies don’t help, but hey, as you said, tomorrow will be a new day. Thanks for sharing your story, I’m sure it helped to vent :slight_smile: